Valbridge provides independent valuations and powerful insights to help clients make the best business and investment decisions.
Valuation and Advisory Services
Valbridge specializes in appraising all types of property and land. We produce custom, consistent appraisal reports across the U.S. market for:
- Office buildings and properties
- Industrial buildings and properties
- Retail buildings and properties
- Apartments buildings and multifamily properties
- Senior living buildings and properties
- Hotel, lodging and hospitality buildings
- Recreational buildings and properties
- Other special-purpose buildings and properties
- Portfolio valuation
- Real estate market and feasibility analysis, including rent and demand studies
- Site analysis and selection
- Property and lease comparables, including lease review
- Due diligence
- Property tax assessment review, property tax appeals, real estate tax implication analysis
- Valuations and analysis of property for right-of-way, eminent domain, easements
- REO and foreclosure evaluation
- Valuations of property for financial reporting, including goodwill impairment, impairment or disposal of long-lived assets, fair value and leasehold valuations
- Valuation of property for insurance, estate planning and trusteeship, including fractional interest valuation for gifting and IRS purposes
- Litigation support, including expert witness testimony
- Business and partnership valuation and advisory services, including partial interests
- Market study identifying student housing demand to assist the University of Arizona as it added about 2,000 beds through public and private partnerships.
- Market study for a private developer. While the total market was over 10% vacant, the study identified unmet demand for Class A apartments in certain submarkets. Recent apartment complexes that were developed leased-up rapidly, confirming both projected unmet demand and the identified bifurcated market between Class A and Class B/C apartments.
- Appraisals and market studies of two complexes acquired for renovation, financed through community grants, home funds and tax credits, in addition to a bank loan.
- Appraisal of a proposed assisting living complex near the inflection point of a recovering market.
- Appraisals of 1 million + S.F. manufacturing facilities, including development of a national database of similar properties and trend analyses.
- Appraisal of a signature building occupied by a national non-profit organization.
- Appraisal of a historic office building/bank branch with excess land in the CBD.
- Appraisals of proposed and existing surgery centers.
- Consulted with the regional mall owners throughout de-malling, retenanting, and subsequent sale.
- Appraisals of a retail/restaurant/office mixed use complex from re-tenting through re-stabilization.
- Appraisals of retail/restaurant/office mixed use/adaptive re-use of CBD buildings.
Churches and Schools:
- Appraisals of the largest Greek monastery outside of Greece.
- Appraisals of several charter schools, both proposed and existing.
- Appraisals of eight closed elementary schools and a school district headquarters.
- Appraisal of the land under an existing urban hospital.
- Appraisals of several utility transmission and fuel pipeline corridors.
- Numerous appraisals of residential, new urban/smart growth mixed use, and office park subdivisions.